Friday, July 4, 2008

Relay for Life

I will be walking in the Bellingham Relay for Life event on July 11-12. I am on the team that my gym, Ferndale Curves, is sponsoring. While I have participated in this event a few times in the past, this relay will be my first in Bellingham.

The whole point of the relay is to raise funds to fight cancer. So, if you would like to donate, please contact me (either by phone or email, or through comments on this blog) by Thursday, July 10th. I'll get you the info you need to make that donation.

For those in the Whatcom County area, I am hosting a Partylite candle party on Tuesday, July 8th at 7:00pm at my house. All of the Hostess Credit earned will be donated to the relay. Also, the consultant (my mom) will be donating a portion of her profits to the relay. So, great products for a great cause!

Last but not least, in addition to my time, I will also donate my hair. I have been growing out my hair since I found out I was pregnant with Sophia, and it is finally long enough to donate. I am having it cut on Friday, July 11th, and will take it with me to the relay to donate. Don't worry, I'll be sure to post pictures!

No comments: