Anyone who knows me, knows I’m a planner. I inherited the list-making gene that runs through my mom’s family, and am famous for them. Well, as soon as we returned from vacation, I started planning our next vacation! We are headed to Disneyland in the near future, with my sister and her four kids, my dad and his wife, and my mom. A group of 11 heading to Disneyland takes a lot of preparation and organization.
While in Seaside, Ernie and I were easily tired after walking around the town. So, we decided to start “training” for our Disney trip as soon as we got home. Every night (except bath nights) we head out for a walk after dinner. Sophia is super-excited about such walks, since she gets to ride in her new wagon!
After Sophia goes to bed, I go to work making lists. Packing lists, lists of rides we want to ride, lists of information we need to take with us (confirmation numbers, directions, tickets, etc). Don’t worry, I don’t have every minute of our vacation planned. That would be impossible, and way to stressful. I just don’t want to have our vacation ruined because an important detail slipped through the cracks! (Ernie keeps reminding me that we will still have fun, even if I don't plan it all out. I know he's right, I just can't help myself!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment