Okay, so my purse was stolen from my shopping cart on June 8th. Totally sucked. Warning to the ladies - DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PURSE UNATTENDED IN YOUR SHOPPING CART!! My mother-in-law had a great tip - she straps hers in with the child restraint. If only I had known that tip one day earlier!
I have remedied as much as I can. I am still in mourning over the loss of the super-cute lime-green handbag that I had just found in April, but cannot find to exist anywhere else in the world just two months later. But I digress...
We had to close our bank account and open a new one. So I also had to alert everyone who either puts money into, or takes money out of, our account electronically. I was successful in doing so, with one minor exception - my paycheck. So, okay, it wasn't minor at all, but pretty major! Somehow I managed to make sure that my gym membership would continue to be paid, but not to make sure that I would continue to get paid. Big WHOOPS!
Thankfully, the folks at my bank were nice enough to extend the time period that transfers would be made to include one more paycheck. Now if only they could help me find my purse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment