Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quinn Update

What about me, you ask? I work for Washington Department of Revenue as an auditor (Yikes!). I love it most of the time. Each day I have a new puzzle to put together - my job is rarely boring! My favorites are days when I audit a manufacturer and get to take a plant tour. It's like a field trip. My least favorite days are those when I have to tell very nice, well-intentioned people that they owe large amounts of money.

Other than work, I enjoy scrapbooking (but don't get to it as often as I'd like), kakuro puzzles, and reading/listening to books. My favorite TV shows lately are Jon & Kate Plus 8 (TLC), Flipping Out (Bravo), My Life on the D-List (Bravo), and Supernanny (ABC). Summer is great for reality TV, no?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOo-HOoooo! Can't wait to follow along... I love the "fia" pictures. She has grown up so much. I am looking forward to being able to check in more often too.

Anonymous said...

Got a bit disappointed that you haven't included a photo of yourself. We in Sweden needs a lot of those of all our relatives... How about it? I have a grandchild, Tova, who is just about the same age as Fia. Love that you call her Fia; sounds very Swedish!

Quinn said...

Lena, I am so glad that my mom sent you the link to my blog! I will be posting pictures of myself soon when I have my hair cut for charity - both a "before" picture and an "after" picture. Stay tuned!