Thursday, July 3, 2008

Introducing the Dickason Daily!

In an effort to keep all of you who care updated about our lives, I have started our family blog. Don't let the name fool you, as I guarantee there will not be posts everyday. But, I will post when we have something to say that we think you might find interesting. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Diahan said...

Oh hooray!! Welcome welcome to the blogging world. I hope you will feel at home here as I am so very excited to be more up to date on you and yours.

Teacher Mama said...

Hey Quinn - I love checking out family blogs and watching kids grow. I'll add you to my rotation. =) thanks!

Anonymous said...

Quinn! Got this from Shari, my second cousin, and I've passed it on to your Swedish relatives and hope they read what you write. I really like this.