As much as I like to think that my blog provides plenty of entertainment for you, my faithful readers, I do live in reality and realize that you might want to enjoy a few more laughs. I have come across a few new humor blogs that I have added to the list at left. I am highlighting a few of them here, because I really don't want you to miss out on the hilarity.
Awkward Family Photos: In addition to awkward family photos, the site includes awkward family stories as well. Here is a link to instructions for Thanksgiving dinner.
Wendi Aarons: I received a forwarded email (don't you just love those?) with this letter attached. I thought to myself that this woman really should write a blog, and found out that she already does!
You Suck at Craigslist: Ah, the misspellings and confusion. It really is fun to try and figure out what the poster meant to say.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment