Do you have a yearning desire to organize and pack boxes? Well have I got a deal for you! We have just three weeks until we move! Oh my goodness! It hit me last night how little time we have left before we move, and I must start cracking! And packing! So if any of my loyal blog readers out there are just itching to pack some boxes, please let me know. I will be happy to put you to work!
Our house is still on the market. So, the plan as of now is to move most everything into storage. Ernie's parents, saints that they are, have graciously invited us to move in with them until the house sells. We will be taking a minimal amount of stuff with us to their house.
I am lucky and grateful to have a wonderful husband who jumps in and takes care of everything else needed around the house (childcare, housework, cooking, errands, etc) so that I can focus on packing and organizing for the move. Now if he could just find me a few more hours in the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment