Thursday, October 2, 2008

Curves!

With the start of the new school year means a return to my normal 8-4:30 work schedule. Which means that I can also return to my regular workout at my local Curves. I know, I know. I’m thin and I don’t need to work out. But I tell you what, as I approach the big 3-0, I DO need to work out. My bathroom scale will agree that my workouts have been missed! Not only has my waistline suffered, but I’ve also missed the gals that I work out with. And I do feel better and more energized when I’m done. Sure there are days when I want that extra 30 minutes of sleep, but it’s definitely worth the effort to get out of bed.

1 comment:

Teacher Mama said...

yay for workouts! Thin or not, we all need the stress relief, bonding/venting time with friends and chance to feel deliberate and empowered in this crazy world. Sleeping has got nothing on all that (most days)! =)