Saturday, October 18, 2008

Artwork

Recently Sophia decided to turn the bottom shelf of our “pantry” into a work of art. She got out her black crayon and went to work on her masterpiece. It is unclear when the drawing occurred. I think it was an evening when I was taking a nap and Ernie was in charge, though he insists it didn't happen then. Either way, my mom noticed it and got to the bottom of things. When she asked Sophia if she had done it, she proudly said yes. She was told that it wasn’t a good choice.

When I got home from work I asked her about it and again she confirmed that she had done the deed. So, I put her to work with a sponge to clean up the mess. I immediately regretted not taking a picture of the “artwork” and barely got the camera in time to get a picture of the cleanup. I hope that I missed my one chance to capture such shenanigans, but I’m not holding my breath.

No comments: