We recently found out that we will be adding to our family, around mid-June!!! We really couldn’t have planned it better, since Ernie will be finishing the school year at that time. Of course, I figured that God would think it funny to have my due date around the first of September, when Ernie would be returning to school. I’m glad that He agreed with me on this one!
When we told Sophia that mommy is going to have a baby, she asked to come. We think she thought I was going to go to the store to buy one. We told her the baby is in mommy’s tummy, and boy, did she look confused. So we sat down at the computer and showed her the pictures of me when I was pregnant with her. She said, “Mommy, that’s a big belly!” She sometimes thinks of the baby and asks to see it (look at mommy’s tummy) and talk to it.
I have my first doctor’s appointment at the end of November, and I will be sure to post pictures of the little one. No, we are not finding out the sex of the baby. (Ernie has been asking to find out the sex of this baby since before Sophia was born. I told him that he can find out when he carries the baby.) I have been feeling good so far, just very, very tired.
Please pray with us for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My 3 year old niece was being tickled by my mom and she told her to stop it or else she would hurt the baby.
My mom stopped and asked her how the baby got in her tummy.
She looked at my mom with the best "Are you stupid? Face" and said:
"I ate it."
I most certainly will be praying for you over the coming months! I'll start with healthy growth and a calm stomach for the first trimester!
Suzanne
Congrats Quinn! How exciting for you all... Sophia will be a great big sister... she doesn't begin to know all the fun that's in store!
Congratulations, Quinn! That's wonderful...
Yahoo!!!! congrats to you both!!!!
are you guys still at C? Haven't seen you for awhile.
love B&C Fam
Oh my golly gee goodness!! Soooo excited for you!!
I can't believe you are not finding out...you and Sarah- what am I going to do with you?
Post a Comment