
Last weekend Sophia and I headed out to run errands and shop for groceries together. Usually this chore is reserved for Ernie, but he was mowing the lawn instead. Our first stop was Old Navy for more 4T pants (that’s right, my 2-1/2 year old is in 4T!) since two pairs that I bought are just too long and won’t stay rolled up. Sophia had so much fun. She actually picked out both things we bought, and asked for a few more. She turned her nose up at a few of my suggestions even (is this a sign of things to come?). She was so excited to carry her own shopping bag, even if it was dragging on the floor.
I know that most parents don't enjoy taking their kids along on errands and shopping trips, but Ernie and I actually prefer taking Sophia with us. She definitely adds more fun to a very mundane chore!
2 comments:
Definitely some Anderson blood in that girl!!!!!
This is a picture for her Senior yearbook- definatly. So adorable.
Post a Comment