Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Sophia’s Laundry Fairy
Unlike the toilet paper fairy, Sophia’s laundry fairy actually exists. Since she started watching Sophia when I went back to work, my mom has washed Sophia’s laundry faithfully every Wednesday. I am sure that I can count on my fingers the number of times I have washed Sophia’s laundry. Those times include only when Sophia has transitioned from one size to the next, or when she has been sick enough to require her laundry to be washed ASAP. And not only does my mom wash Sophia’s laundry, but she folds it too! I know that I have a super-sweet deal, and I try very hard not to take it for granted. THANK YOU MOM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The clothes are getting bigger - size 4 now and two loads are now usually required. But, I have some help. Sophia wants to fold the washcloths (lots of them because of daycare) and she is getting really good at it. She gets upset if they aren't folded perfectly.
Post a Comment