Friday, September 12, 2008

Why I LOVE my husband…

Let me count the ways. Oh wait, there are too many reasons to count! I have a husband who willingly, even joyfully sometimes, jumps in and helps out. If he’s not sure what needs to be done, he asks! (Jealous yet, ladies?) He cooks on non-school days, he cleans up dinner everyday, he does laundry, he vacuums, he mows the lawn (okay, not so joyful about that chore), he takes out the garbage and recycling, he empties the Diaper Champ, he bathes Sophia, he does the grocery shopping…I could go on and on. Even on a day when he’s feeling a little yucky, he still helps out. He really is my help-meet, and I couldn’t ask for better! Love ya, babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must have had a wonderful upbringing.

Teacher Mama said...

I love hearing wives brag on their husbands. Seriously, I really do! I brag on mine, too....how can we not when they are so wonderful?!