That’s right, my little girl isn’t so little anymore. Sophia recently decided that she no longer needed her booster seat at the table. I nearly shed a tear. Not only for the fact that my little girl is growing up, but also because I am no longer able to strap her in when she’s being obstinate.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Booster Seat? I Don’t Need No Stinking Booster Seat!
That’s right, my little girl isn’t so little anymore. Sophia recently decided that she no longer needed her booster seat at the table. I nearly shed a tear. Not only for the fact that my little girl is growing up, but also because I am no longer able to strap her in when she’s being obstinate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear you on the strapping in Quinn! Wayne ditched his a long time ago (he is such a big kid, it really was not a good fit anymore!) and the other night when he took off running with dirty spaghetti hands, I fondly wished he could still use a highchair! :-)
I would be more worried about those nice white chair tops...
Oh, no worries about the chairs. They are cheap from Ikea, and the covers come off and are machine-washable. (And they certainly aren't white anymore!)
Post a Comment