Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 is Here!

And with it comes absolutely no resolutions. I do not like to make New Year’s Resolutions because really, I’m just setting myself up for failure. I don’t know of anyone who has made and kept a New Year’s Resolution. (If you have, please let me know by leaving a comment. I’d love to hear about it. Might renew my faith in resolutions.)

However, 2010 does come with hope for a better future. We hope that our house will sell soon. We hope that we’ll be able to find another home we like and settle in as a family of four. We hope that Ernie will find full-time employment as a special education teacher. I hope to work off the last few pounds and inches from pregnancy and fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again.

And I hope for you, dear blog readers, that 2010 brings great blessings to you and your families.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes. 9 years ago I resolved to never make a resolution again. I'm still sticking to it!