Saturday, January 23, 2010

Katy at Six Months


It’s hard to believe that Kaitlyn is already six months old! (Okay I realize that she’s actually seven months old by the time I’m posting this info, but I’m doing my best here.)

Katy’s stats are as follows: 26 inches, 15 lb 10 oz, 49.2 cm head circumference. For those who are paying attention, her length did not change from her last appointment. We know that one of the measurements is wrong, we just aren’t sure which one. But rest assured, she grew between 4 and 6 months! We know for sure that she’s grown because she moved up a size to the 6-9 months size clothes.

Katy is trying so hard to sit up by herself and is successful for a few seconds at a time. She loves her new exersaucer, and is so proud that she can transfer toys from one hand to another.

We just love having Katy as a part of our family and can’t remember what life was like without her!

No comments: