2:00pm – Check-in at the hospital
3:30pm – Go to operating room to get ready for c-section
4:00pm – C-section starts
5:00pm – C-section ends, and I’ll be taken to a recovery room
6:00pm – I’ll be moved to the room where I’ll stay for a few days
We are asking that you wait to visit until Saturday. But come Saturday, we welcome visitors! We expect to stay at the hospital until early afternoon on Tuesday. Please be aware that children are not allowed to visit, per the hospital’s rules.
We will post updates as soon as we can, here on the blog.
We ask for your prayers for a safe c-section and a healthy baby. Also, please keep Ernie, Sophia, and my mom in your prayers today as they have to deal with a very pregnant woman who is not allowed to eat or drink all day!
2 comments:
Yippeee!!! =) I'll be praying for you all today.. gosh, look at that belly! Soon she'll be in your arms instead of stretching out your shirt. Happy happy happy.
Looking forward to the next update!
Brenda
Wow Quinn! That belly is impressive!! ;) Good luck!
much love,
Tara
Post a Comment