As you can see by the picture, it is already evident that I am pregnant. Ernie and I realized that around this time last pregnancy, we took a trip to San Francisco, and I was barely into maternity clothes. Even though it may look like I'm carrying twins, we only saw one baby on the ultrasound, and have only ever heard one heartbeat. A friend of mine commented that I must have great muscle memory for my body to remember what to do and where to go to make room for a baby. I just wish the muscles would remember to go back to their original spot more quickly after the baby is born.
I have been feeling good, and getting some energy back. I still have trouble sleeping sometimes and wish that would get better soon. I often wake up in the middle of the night needing a snack, and then have a hard time falling asleep again. I am also starting to notice discomfort in my hips, mostly when sleeping. My nesting instinct has started to kick in a bit. I have already started going through Sophia's baby clothes to see what we have and what we need. I have also mapped out the new baby's room in my mind, but we will wait to move furniture until after the Superbowl (since we'll need that room for guests until then). I am really starting to get excited to meet this baby, and glad that it feels real now.
3 comments:
You look great Quinn! So glad everything is going well. We can hardly wait until June to meet our new grandchild!
You look sooo cute!! I love this blogging thing! I haven't ever seen you pregnant. You absolutely must continue the pregnancy pictures.
Nice belly! =) You look fabulous.
Post a Comment