Eight years ago today, Ernie and I got married. Wow, eight years already? How are we old enough to have been married for eight years? Where has the time gone?
The last eight years have been the best of my life. Have there been high points? Yes, many. Have there been low points? Yes, many. But the important thing to remember is that we made it through the low points together. Sure, they sucked when we were in the midst of them, but looking back I realize how they made our relationship stronger. How they made the high points that much better. How much they taught me about myself.
I am thankful for Ernie and our marriage. I am grateful for the past eight years and look forward to many, many more together.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Best of you life! You must have had a terrible childhood!!!
Congratulations you guys!
wow, happy #8 you guys. Here I thought hitting #5 was big news. =)
Whoa, 8 years... good work!
For the record, I was not "anonymous". I would have said it is the best eight years of Ernie's life, too. It has been such a blessing to see the two of you growing together, weathering the storms, and growing in your love.
I remember that beautiful August day...you were a beautiful bride my dear friend.
Post a Comment