Friday, May 8, 2009

Please Vote!

We have decided on a name for Baby Dickason #2. Now we just need to decide how to spell it. So, we are putting it to a vote. Please vote at left.

The spellings are in alphabetical order. I will not say which spelling is liked by whom. For those that do know, please don't mention anything in the comments. I don't want anyone, especially Ernie, to think that I am trying to sway the voting.

Oh, and we reserve the right to choose a spelling other than the one that gets the most votes. Have fun!

5 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Fun idea, and good name! Can't wait to see the results and what you actually pick!
Suzanne

Chantel said...

Will you call her by the full name or shorten it??? This could help make your decision on spelling.

Praying that you are taking it easy and that you arrive in bham and not have your babe down there.

Unknown said...

Love the name!!!

Jordan said...

I voted for the most common one because that's how people will assume it is spelled. You don't want her going around correcting everybody do you?

Quinn said...

To answer Chantel's question, we will shorten it to Katie. In fact, we already do!