Monday, May 18, 2009
Pregnancy Update
I had another check with my doctor this morning. My blood pressure is up higher than it was last time, making this appointment the second in a row that it has risen. It is still within the normal range, but worth keeping an eye on. I also had increased levels of protein in my urine. Put those two symptoms together and there is a concern that I might be developing preeclampsia. So, I will go back on Thursday morning to check my blood pressure and protein again. If I do develop preeclampsia, there is a possibility that the baby might be delivered early. We’ll see what happens on Thursday. And of course, we’ll keep you posted! In the meantime, I have kicked baby prep into overdrive, getting out the carseat, and trying to get bags packed as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't forget to take it easy too Quinn! Little Kaitlyn will be here before you know it.. Sophia and Kaitlyn, how cute!
Praying for you and Kaitlyn!!!
Suzanne
Post a Comment