That's right, today Ernie became OLD. I don't mean to offend anyone of an age older than 30, but Ernie just feels old today. Well, truth be told, he's been talking about how old he feels for the last 6-7 years. I told him I was sick of hearing about it and he wasn't allowed to complain about being "old" until he turned 30. I am now regretting that remark in part, wishing I'd set the age older than 30. Oh well.
But, he certainly doesn't act old. I mean really, he still plays video games, begs for new video games, and reads comic books. How old can he be?
To celebrate we had dinner at Applebee's and got ice cream at Dairy Queen. We are planning another celebration with Ernie's family this weekend, complete with German chocolate cake. I feel bad that I don't have the energy to celebrate properly with a party. I didn't even have the energy to make a cake! But Ernie is wonderful and even lied and told me he had a great birthday. I know it was not the best, but hopefully I'll be able to make it up to him with a spectacular party next year!
Ernie, I love you, and wish you a very happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment