Sunday, September 20, 2009

Football Season is Here

And with the arrival of football season comes another season of fantasy football. I am playing again this year in a league that Ernie runs on Yahoo. My team’s statistics will be shown at left. Being the competitor that I am, I am hoping to win the league championship so that I can finally win a fantasy trophy for my fantasy trophy case. It kills me that I have yet to win such a prize.

As I write this post, it is rivalry week in our league. I am playing Ernie, we have another husband/wife matchup, a best friend matchup, a roommates matchup, and then the matchup pitting Ernie’s dad against Ernie’s friend. They don’t really have a rivalry, but we’ve declared one for them in order to keep with the theme. My team looks on pace to win handily, but I’m not counting my chickens yet. Keep checking back to see how I do.

No comments: