Okay, I'll share one picture from February. For President's Day weekend, we visited some friends in Whatcom county and checked on the house. While visiting the Williams family, the kids (Mia, Sophia, Aidan, l-r) decided to form a band and gave a performance. It was a (not-so-Quiet) riot!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
What Happened to February?
I realized as I sat down to update the blog that I completely missed February. Life has been so busy, yet I can't remember what we did in February. It was so busy it passed by in a blur. So I'm cutting my losses and skipping February. Moving on to March and bringing you all up-to-date on the going-on in the Dickason family.
Okay, I'll share one picture from February. For President's Day weekend, we visited some friends in Whatcom county and checked on the house. While visiting the Williams family, the kids (Mia, Sophia, Aidan, l-r) decided to form a band and gave a performance. It was a (not-so-Quiet) riot!
Okay, I'll share one picture from February. For President's Day weekend, we visited some friends in Whatcom county and checked on the house. While visiting the Williams family, the kids (Mia, Sophia, Aidan, l-r) decided to form a band and gave a performance. It was a (not-so-Quiet) riot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment