I apologize to you, my faithful readers, that I have been so absent from the blog lately. I promise that a posting-palooza is on the way soon. I just need a moment to catch my breath!
I had my last day of work in the Bellingham office on March 31st. I took April 1st off to pack and travel to Chehalis where I'll be staying with Ernie's parents for the next two months. Then today I started working in the Tacoma office, an hour's drive from Chehalis.
I have been very busy the last few weeks preparing for this transition. I have a crazy couple of months ahead of me, definitely. I know it sounds crazy, but I actually think that after baby #2 is born in June, life will settle down. Ernie will be done with school for the summer, and I will be home on maternity leave for the summer. It will be nice to have the whole family under one roof again. In the meantime, I'm taking things one day at a time and trying not to think too far ahead - otherwise I'll go nuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where is Sophia, with you in Chehalis or back home still? Sounds like a crazy couple of months, but worth it in the end!
Suzanne
Sophia is with me in Chehalis for a few days and then will go home with Ernie.
Post a Comment