Well, I decided it was time to get Sophia started on this wonderful tradition. I was walking through the store and saw them, and bought three – one for my mom, one for Sophia, and one for me. Mom took hers home to enjoy, and Sophia and I enjoyed ours for a bedtime snack (only after eating a good dinner, of course). What a treat! Sophia had so much fun eating her entire “rabbit candy”, and I had so much fun sharing the experience with her (well, and eating my own bunny too!).
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
First Bunnies of the Season!
Well, I decided it was time to get Sophia started on this wonderful tradition. I was walking through the store and saw them, and bought three – one for my mom, one for Sophia, and one for me. Mom took hers home to enjoy, and Sophia and I enjoyed ours for a bedtime snack (only after eating a good dinner, of course). What a treat! Sophia had so much fun eating her entire “rabbit candy”, and I had so much fun sharing the experience with her (well, and eating my own bunny too!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment