That's right folks - we have a signed purchase and sale agreement for our Ferndale house! After having it on the market for 17 months and nearly giving up (seriously, we hired a property manager to rent it out) we got an offer, countered, and they accepted our counter-offer! Now we just need to wait for the inspection and appraisal, and then all should be good to close in mid-September. To say we're excited is an extreme understatement. We're so excited we can't come up with words to express it.
Now we get to start searching for our next home in the Olympia area!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Quinn!!!! I am so excited for you, what a long wait, but hopefully all goes smoothly and you can move forward to finding a new place. I hope all is well with you, it's been awhile since you've blogged. I bet the girls are getting way too grown up!
ya! ya! ya!
Post a Comment