Monday, December 14, 2009

So Thankful

Honestly, it is easy to come up with things that are going wrong in my life. There are lots of things that I wish were different. But as most of you know, that’s not where I like to spend my thoughts.

Instead, I prefer to look on the bright side. Find the silver lining. Look at the glass as half-full. So, following is a list of things I am grateful for. I must explain that this list is by no means exhaustive, but just a few things that float to the top.

I am grateful for an amazing husband, two beautiful and healthy daughters, thoughtful and helpful in-laws, a job I love, a dependable car, a laptop from which I can write blog posts while watching TV in the living room, friends from near and far who are there for me when I most need it, and Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream.

No comments: