Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Celebration!

Last night we decided to cancel our plans for a very fancy dinner of macaroni & cheese (we are trying to use up all of the food in our pantry before we move) for dinner out at Olive Garden. (Well, Ernie and I canceled on the mac & cheese, but Sophia still had some at the OG.) Why the change? To celebrate my promotion at work! I will be a lead auditor in the Tacoma office. I will have additional responsibilities, be challenged in new ways, get to help with training new auditors, and more. I am super-excited for this opportunity.

And hearing the news that I have been chosen for the promotion was just the encouragement I needed to know that the decision to move to Olympia was the right one.

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Woohoo, congratulations new lead!! I was wondering if you were applying for the opening..