At my last appointment I asked to be checked for anemia, as I was very cold (colder than normal) and dog-tired. I know it's reasonable to expect to be tired while pregnant and caring for a toddler, but it seemed that no matter how much sleep I got, I was always dragging. Turns out I was right, and I am a bit anemic. I've started taking iron supplements which are working. I no longer need four blankets to sleep, and I have an easier time staying awake at my desk.
I had an OB check-up this week and everything is looking good. My weight is good, my blood pressure is good, and the baby's heartbeat is strong. (So are her movements!) The best news from the appointment is that I don't have to take the blood glucose test! Woo hoo! My doctor says that my risk factors are low, I didn't have it last time, my urine tests have been negative for sugars, and I'm having a c-section anyway, so there's no reason to test for it unless I want to. And really, who wants to? That orange drink is disgusting!
2 comments:
I didn't think it was that bad! You look great, Quinn!
awww...you look adorable Quinn!
Post a Comment